Saturday 21 January 2012

The Wishing Well


                                                              
                                Standing on the brink
                                Overlooking the land
                                Of eternal peace
                                Weighing my options,
                                Oblivious to the world
                                Around me.
                                How I wish somebody
                                Could pull me back
                                Save me from the
                                Impending doom,
                                How I wish
                                I could explain this
                                Hollowness of Heart,
                                How I wish I could
                                Endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment